|Date Posted||October 14, 2021|
Warehouse - Quality Inspection
• Must be proficient using measuring equipment for product inspections such as contour tracer, optical inspection equipment, and alloy analyzer.
• Perform a wide variety of difficult and critical dimensional inspections on prototypes, first article inspection, first piece inspection, competitor products, and spot testing of manufactured products or components.
• Make decisions as to whether products meet specified standards
• Use personal judgment and authority to accept or reject product, and bring to the attention of supervisor
• Document and report the results of testing.
• Perform routine inspections, checks, and tests for quality control for the manufacture of products
• Assist and instruct other employees.
• Maintain a safe work environment and use proper safety devices as provided.
• Abide by and actively promote all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures.
• Maintain a channel of communication between management and departmental personnel on shift cross-over.
• Monitor productivity to ensure that established quality levels are maintained to support the plant production
• Perform other duties as assigned
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.