|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Travel RN – Medical ICU COVID-19 $2700 weekly
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a COVID ICU Travel RN for a non-profit health care system. This is an amazing opportunity in San Antonio, TX that will be required to float as needed and handle COVID patients. Take advantage of a competitive salary and grow your career by becoming an ICU Travel RN with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
13 weeks (travel assignment though also open to local candidates)
Hours for this Position:
36 hours guaranteed! 12-hour day shifts, 6:45am – 7:15pm, weekends required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- $2700 gross weekly salary
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement
- Immediate enrollment in vision/ medical/ dental insurance
- Immediate accrual of sick pay
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Grow your career by partnering with one of the nation’s most highly esteemed, academic medical centers
- Take time for yourself in exciting San Antonio– enjoy the weather and sites!
- Quality support from single agency point of contact
- Join a leading healthcare agency with nearly 20 years’ success in the industry
- RN license in the state of TX or compact
- Required certifications: current BLS (AHA), ACLS
- 2+ years’ ICU or MICU experience
Dept details: Dress Code – Navy blue scrubs
EMR – Meditech
Required to float as needed! Will handle COVID patients
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Medical ICU RN position in beautiful San Antonio and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals whether you are seeking travel assignments, temp-to-hire, or permanent placement.
Please send your most updated resume to Brooke Turner at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law