|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
Assists in the daily functions of the COVID-19 Test Site at Bowen Health Clinic, which includes collecting patient information and administering COVID-19 tests.
- Become fully trained in collecting COVID-19 test samples (provided by Indiana Department of Health).
- Collect necessary patient information.
- Administer COVID-19 test to patients.
- Correctly label all test samples.
- Follow procedures for correctly disposing of both biohazardous and non-biohazardous waste.
- Must follow guidelines for wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
->As a State-Of-the-Art Healthcare Organization - we require all individuals who join Team Bowen to receive a flu shot to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizing and daily completion of health form.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Pay: $12.00 /hour
You receive full benefits with this position which include the following!
- Traditional and High Deductible Options
- HSA and FSA Options
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
403B Retirement Plan through Lincoln Financial:
- Fully Vested at Day 1
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
- PTO accrual rate increases after 3 years and 7 years.
- Funeral Leave
- Paid out bi-annually
- University Partnerships and Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Student Loan Paydown through Gradifi
- After 1 year of service = $100 per month toward student loans
- National Health Service Corp member
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Indiana State Loan Repayment Program
- Bowen provides supervision hours for staff seeking licensure and covers the cost of licensure applications and exams.
- Tick Monster Perks (Discount Tickets)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 200+ In-House Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Experience in COVID-19 testing a plus, but not required.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, preferred.
- Valid driver's license and active liability insurance.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.