|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
Temporary COVID Screener
- Properly greet patients
- Follow established protocols for COVID-19 screening upon staff arrival at the facility
- Ensure patients are aware and following the clinics COVID-19 preventative measures protocol
- Ensure the lobby is properly sanitized throughout the day
- Works closely with team members to ensure all job duties are completed efficiently and effectively every day
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Mason Creek Transitional Care is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 21727 Provincial Boulevard, near Mason Road. Our small town setting west of the Houston metroplex, serves Katy, and surrounding areas. We feature 125 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Mason Creek Transitional Care of Katy
21727 Provincial Boulevard
Katy, TX 77450
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join