|Published||August 2, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contract to Hire|
A Full-Service Medical Group, offering comprehensive healthcare to underserved communities with 16 locations, is looking to hire a Bilingual COVID 19 Temperature Screener to start immediately!
How to Apply: Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give us a call at 1-833-633-7878. *If qualified, a representative will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your resume. Excluding weekends.
Rate: $15.00 - $18.00/hr. DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday (Must be flexible with schedule)
Locations: Hawthorne, CA
COVID 19 Screener Duties:
- Greet and screen patients and visitors before they enter the building
- Record temperature readings
- Patient questionnaire
COVID 19 Screener Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months Healthcare experience in a Clinical or Medical environment
- Current vaccination records (Covid and Flu) are required
- Bilingual: Fluent English and Spanish is required
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma is required
Referrals really pay off! Do you know of someone in healthcare looking for work? Refer them to MediQuest and earn up to $500 per referral depending on the type of position they accept! * No limit to the number of referrals you provide, or the amount of money you can earn! Anyone can earn a referral bonus, not just MediQuest Candidates!!
* Restrictions apply, please contact your local MediQuest Representative for more details.
Reference job# 139796