|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Position Title: Global Payroll Tax Specialist
Position Number: 358134
Location: San Jose, CA 95134
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Documentation, Filing, Tax Analysis, Written Communication
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Sr. Payroll Global Tax Specialist
Location: San Jose, CA
Start Date: 01/25/2021
End Date: 11/30/2021
The Payroll Global Tax Specialist will report to the Director of Global Payroll and will support various duties associated with the implementation of M&A, including but not limited to; project management, tax tracer administration, record retention; registrations, etc. This role will work closely with Payroll, Human Resources, Corp Accounting, Corp Tax and our external 3rd party payroll vendor(s). This is an opportunity for a highly driven individual who is well-adapted, detail oriented, disciplined and sets a high-quality bar for themselves and their work product. This position offers ability to learn, develop and grow your career working for a dynamic and fast-growing public company.
Location: San Jose (currently remote)
• Serve as a Tax Specialist related to Tax matters associated with integrating new entities.
• Manage special projects when adding new entities.
• Research and follow-up on Tax tracers related to adding and closing out entities.
• Works closely with cross-functional teams on tax related tasks.
• Engage with external payroll vendors related to researching and resolving payroll tax notices, tax filing and funding of payroll taxes.
• Engage with external payroll vendors to gather payroll related tax documentation for record retention.
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5-7 years M&A Payroll administrative and tax experience.
• Must be a self-starter
• Possess knowledge of payroll-related requirements and regulations.
• Maintain confidentiality in all assignments and in all information obtained.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods such as quarter-end and year-end.
• Performs with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft business suite with strong excel skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
• Workday experience preferred
• Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax related regulations outside US is a plus.
Education: Got it!
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field preferred.