|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Now hiring a Surveillance Team Lead in Providence!Trillium Technical is now seeking a Surveillance Analytics Team Lead in Providence, RI!
This position is part of a team that works on all areas of the surveillance and analytics that inform COVID-19 prevention and policy development. The primary role of this team is to help support the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of COVID-19 surveillance efforts. This position may be asked to support other programs, as needed.
Chosen candidates will be responsible for the following along with any related tasks that might arise during their employment:
• Plan, supervise, and review the work of the Data & Analytics Team within the COVID-19 Quant Team.
• Manage the day to day responsibilities of team members.
• Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
• Use data to assist in developing and improving public health policies related to COVID-19.
• Assist with logistics and scheduling of both personnel and resources.
• Coordinate with other Program Managers to ensure the goals of the COVID-19 Quant Team are met. Prepare and review reports relative to program functions and objectives.
• Take part in leadership meetings to provide input on overall planning for the COVID-19 Quant Team.
• Conduct and support routine surveillance activities, assure data quality, perform epidemiological analyses, prepare and present summary reports, assist with outbreak investigations, communicate with the public, collaborate with community partners and clinicians
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
If interested, please apply today!• MPH or PhD in a statistical or public health related field
• Experience developing and executing analytic plans
• Experience developing and delivering internal and public-facing reports
• Experience managing team priorities
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an ever-changing landscape
• Experience translating and operationalizing data requests into actionable/programmable tasks
• Experience with data manipulation/management/reporting within SAS or other tool
• 1-2 years project/team management experience #CBT