|Published||September 23, 2022|
|Location||Lake Forest, IL|
- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client's business needs and requirements.**
Client: Abbott Laboratories
Job Title: Supplier Management Analyst
Duration: 09/19/2022 to 12/31/2022
Shift ~ 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Location: Lake Forest, IL 60045
The Supplier Management Analyst is the primary goal and objective of this position is to ensure the efficient, correct and timely processing of the more than 4,000 purchase requisitions done yearly (on average) by Corporate IT. This will be accomplished by working directly with the customer to understand the need in order to ensure compliance with Corporate Finance and divisional procedures, providing oversight to the process and guiding non-exempt staff in the administrative portions of the process.
Duties: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.• Responsible for compliance of all requisitions to all Corporate Finance and divisional policies related to purchase acquisitions.
• Primary liaison between the customer and CHMS Finance, Corporate Purchase, Global Engineering Services Project Accounting and Corporate Accounts Payable for Mercury Requisition development and processing.
• Subject Matter Expect (SME) on internal Mercury system, Tracer system, Accounts Payable process, IVIS Asset Management system and proper approval routing procedures.
• Responsible for providing guidance to less experienced administrative staff.• Provide guidance to customers on need for supporting documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOW), Consulting Agreement Justification and Bid Waivers) based on situation.
• Responsible for issue resolution related to all processing aspects.
• Responsible for creation of monthly reporting on all activity. This position will work with minimal management supervision.
They will be responsible for their approach to issue resolution and will oversee workload balancing for all Mercury Services. Decision-making as it relates to compliance with procedure can result in delays in processing if not correct.
This can result in contract dates being missed or date-driving special discounting being denied by suppliers. Mistakes in routing for capital purchases can result in Tracer system errors that require overnight processing to correct, again affecting the timeliness of processing.
Dollar amounts for individual purchases for enterprise agreements sponsored by CIT could exceed $1 million. In 2003, over 4,000 requisitions totaling over $103 million dollars in value were generated in GTS/WIN alone.
This position will interface with all levels of management including the Vice-President, IT, and supplier personnel.
Required: This position must meet with the customer to understand and analyze the need for special handling (e.g., separate justification, special routing) especially on complex acquisitions such as consulting agreements and maintenance contracts.
• This position must be able to evaluate workload demands and complexity in order to balance it to meet the needs of the customers.
• Solid and swift decision-making and problem solving is needed in order to avoid delays.
• Creative approaches must be taken in order to ensure the implementation of efficient and timely procedures.
Position Titles or Description of Experience:
Purchasing: 4-6 years.
Contract Administration: 3-4 years.
Quality Control: 2-3 years.
Materials Management: 2-3 years.
Customer Service: 2-3 years.
Systems: 3-4 years.
Finance: 3-4 years.
Total combined minimum years of experience required: 6-8 years.
Bachelor's Degree, in Business Administration or related field.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department .
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)