|Date Posted||August 4, 2020|
Title: Specimen Collector/COVID-19 Screener
At Medix, we are dedicated to creating opportunities for talent through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions. Our dedicated recruiters offer a personalized service to make sure we truly understand your employment needs.
Partner with Medix, and you will experience the multiple benefits our company has to offer. We will hold a personal consultation with you to understand your skills and aspirations! Our placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs, offering contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions.
Candidates for this Specimen Collector/COVID-19 Screener position must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Nasal swab testing for COVID-19
- Moving the collected sample to the safe designated area
- Answer questions patients
- Wearing proper use of PPE products
Location: Parker, CO
Hours: Monday - Friday between 8-5
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Excellent customer service
- High level of professionalism
In order to be eligible for health benefits, you must be employed for 30 days and must average 30 hours per week over your first four weeks on assignment. If you become eligible and take action to enroll, you will be covered no earlier than 60 days into your assignment, depending on plan selection(s).
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (After 6+ months of service, during a 401k enrollment period)
- Medical, dental and vision plans with The American Worker, as well as three Major Medical Plan options!
- Prescription Programs
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance Plan
Compensation: $17.00 - $19.00