|Published||May 14, 2022|
|Location||Fish Camp, CA|
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Manager on Duty / Security Officer to join our team at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite in Fish Camp, California. As a Manager on Duty / Security Officer you will ensure a safe and secure environment for our guests and associates.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Responsible for the protection and safety of company assets, patrons and associates.
- Mobile and foot patrol of facilities and property to prevent and detect signs of intrusion, safety hazards and security of doors, windows and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of associates, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises.
- Write Incident and Accident Reports of daily activities such as equipment and property damage, theft, associate accidents, guest incidents and unusual occurrences.
- Serve as the representative for the General Manager to guests and associates. Pro-actively communicate with Human Resources and other leadership regarding associate and guest concerns.
- First responder to medical and emergency incidents, implement first aid / CPR as appropriate, write incident reports and point of contact to emergency responders.
- Follow policies and procedures for the retrieval, logging, secure storing, managing and return of Lost and Found items.
- Manage MOD Bank, TemporaryBanks and making change.
- Maintain and control Key Log, Key Tracer cabinet and monitoring of keys assigned to associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Security Manager.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid California Drivers License.
- Must pass drug screening.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Computer skills at an intermediate level of experience in managing e-mail, Word, Excel.
- Basic math skills including addition and subtraction.
- Demonstrates skill in dealing with guest complaints, using active listening skills to control difficult situations and maintain customer goodwill.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and varied shifts.
- Requires the ability to see, hear, walk, run, sit, squat, bend, reach and grasp objectsthroughout the shiftin all weather conditions.
- Must be able to carry up to 50lbs.
Who We Are
Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful trees and granite mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect environment for outdoor enthusiasts with great hiking trails, waterfalls, rivers, and creeks to explore in and around Yosemite. We offer a variety of employee housing which includes meals, utilities, internet, and laundry. We also provide free mountain bike rental, weekly trips to Oakhurst, and employee discounts on lodging and services. For local candidates we offer a commute incentive for all commutes over 50 miles one way.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.