|Date Posted||November 28, 2020|
Amazing job opportunities at our client in the fight against COVID-19
As the leading single-source supplier for COVID-19 testing needs, with involvement in more than 50% of worldwide testing, we are looking for candidates who feel called to respond to COVID-19 on the front lines and see our innovations as virtually limitless.
Right now, we have an immediate need for Technical Support Scientists focused on providing on-site customer support and guidance for our clients high-throughput COVID-19 testing solution.
This solution can help laboratories quickly scale COVID-19 testing to volumes needed to help reduce the spread of disease and restore economies and communities. This solution offers maximum throughput with minimal hands-on time, equipment, and staffing.
* Quickly and effectively learn to operate and recover from minor errors on the equipment and transfer knowledge to customer
* Monitor customer use of the equipment and ensure the system is ready to process samples prior to initiating runs
* Act as a liaison between the customer and the Support teams when instrument/application issues require expert support.
* Communication with customer leadership regarding errors occurring and recommend actions to drive operator success
* Collaborate with regional/district level service, support and sales leaders to develop recommendations for Amplitude Solution training and operation improvements
* Identify opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements on the Amplitude Solution
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.