|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
“WE DO WHAT WE SAY”
JTSi is a small federal government consulting firm, providing technical services to the Federal Government, i.e., DoD, DHS and various Civilian Agencies. As a small business we are proud to have earned the reputation of honesty, integrity and the ability to build professional long-term relationships with our employees and clients. Please visit our website at www.JTSUSA.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
TITLE: SAP BUDGET FORMULATION SME (BFX)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. with travel to Indianapolis, In., when COVID19 travel is opened
New Task Order, Long Term Work, JTSi is the Prime!
Starts off part time then after 3 months Full Time.
· In support of Budget Directorate modernization efforts plan, design, configure, develop, test, implement, integrate and interface program management financial associated systems.
· Review OMB Circular A-11 and Federal Budget Processes to communicate effectively with Budget Directorate staff in order to understand and solve problems.
· Enhance BFX strategic solutions while also augmenting the current system with advanced analytics.
· Provide status reports and management briefings as needed.
· Ue Change management to ensure maximum effectiveness of the changes in the organization.
· Oversee and augment the development of new analytical reports being developed with PowerBI.
· Use knowledge of SAP Public Budget Formulation (PBF) to help design solutions to solve problems.
· Oversee a team of five people solving client problems through modernizing the existing system.
· Serve as the project manager to the CBP client of the team. Manage project schedule and budget and set expectations accordingly with the client and team.
· Minimum 10 years recent experience with above duties, including the following;
· Implementing Federal Sector OMB Circular A-11, Configure SAP PBF, BOBJ, PowerBI, Financial / Accounting Functional.
· Required to be available to work on site at Washington, D.C., with travel to Indianapolis once a month, when COVID19 travel restrictions are lifted.
· MUST Be US Citizen for Government Clearance.
· Education – MUST have a BS or BA degree in STEM or related Fields.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP on 571 - 406 - 2272 / If you do respond via e-mail ( jinson.jose (at) jtsusa.com) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
JTSI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
#Job #Career #Opportunity #Profession #Employment #Occupation# ReadyToWork