|Published||January 8, 2022|
The COVID Test Observer is responsible for the oversight and operational performance of an Onsite Medical Testing or Screening Event. This position must constantly assess potential improvements for candidate flow if and when it is warranted (i.e. re-directing candidates/employees to any available Medical screening station). This position is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the Onsite Medical Testing or Screening Event. This position is responsible for observing and documenting of Covid Test completion and results.
· Ensure Client employees are accurately completing COVID PCR tests
· Document the completion and results of all completed tests
· Must be fully Vaccinated to work this project
· Must have a clear & active Healthcare license in one of the following modalities: LVN/LPN, RN
· Must be willing to commit to a 44 hour per week schedule including Monday – Friday, 10a – 7p with a one hour lunch and 10a-2p on Saturdays