|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Location: Columbus, OH
· A temporary position to administer the COVID-19 vaccine to patients in the State of Michigan with our partner, a family and locally owned major retail/pharmacy chain.
· The main job responsibilities would include, greeting patients, verifying patient information, administering vaccinations, and monitoring patients after vaccinations.
· The COVID-19 vaccinator will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of COVID-19 vaccine(s).
· Ability to educate patients about COVID-19 vaccination
· Assist in preparing vaccination area, vaccinations, medication, and other healthcare products for patients
· Administers COVID-19 vaccinations and provides patient care as needed
· Monitor’s patients who receive COVID-19 vaccination for adverse events as needed
· Follow all infectious disease protocols and maintain the standards set by the current team onsite
· Follows current guidelines, regulations, requirements and best practices on COVID-19 vaccinations and mitigation practices
· Operate according to department policies and standards at various clinical sites