|Location||Gloucester City, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Location: Gloucester City, NJ
Judge Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse for an opening with one of our client's in the Philadelphia area to assist with a COVID Vaccination trial
- Location: Philadelphia, PA 19109
- Job Type: Full-Time Contract
- Start Date: Beginning of February
- Schedule: Shifts will vary between 7am – 10pm. Role will be similar to being a per diem (No overnights)
- Other: Travel is required. Mileage will be reimbursed. Travel is included in the 40 hours/wk
This is a COVID treatment study so the nurses will be working with COVID positive patients.
- Study Design: This is a Phase 1b/2a randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of RDV therapy for outpatients with early stage COVID-19 evaluating nebulized inhalation of RDV. Participants ≥ 18 years of age with early stage COVID-19 by nucleic acid testing or direct antigen testing.
- The Nurse Clinician – RN [Field Based] is responsible for understanding all client program education and training aspects and contract deliverables. The RN may work with multiple program stakeholders that can include Patients in various settings, including home, HCP office, etc. The RN may also be responsible for HCP interactions in addition to other parties such as program specific Sales Representatives or Reimbursement Specialists. The RN is expected to Identify and track trends for analytics reporting to ensure clinical criteria program integrity. Maintain a professional and ethical behavior at all times as outlined by the Nurse Practice Act along with applicable company and client expectations and policies. Presents a professional work appearance. Meets Client specifications to ensure patients and other stakeholders are serviced accurately and timely. Completes all charting or data entry into program databases accurately and timely.
Specific job duties may include:
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs.
- Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues, and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timeline
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nursing Licensure in good standing
- At least one year of experience as a RN
- At least one year of phlebotomy experience.
- Nursing degree
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a clinical or commercial setting
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]