|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2021|
At Interim Health Care, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an RN to administer COVID Vaccines.
Details of the COVID Vaccination RN opening:
• Anticipated start date: ASAP
• Salary Range: $35/hr
• Anticipated schedule: TBD
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the COVID Vaccination RN:
• Responsible for safe and proper handling and administration of COVID-19 vaccine
• Adheres to manufacturer guidelines with little to no waste of vaccine
• Follows proper aseptic technique in administering vaccinations
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all vaccination activities
• Educates patients regarding vaccination process and possible adverse reactions
• Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided
• Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
• Adheres to infection control procedures
• Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA Qualifications for the COVID Vaccination RN:
• One or more year(s) of experience as an RN.
• State issued RN License or Compact license if state is eligible. License is in good standing without restriction.
• Previous experience within the last six months of administering vaccinations
• Active CPR Certification
• Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
**Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the COVID Vaccination RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.