|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Pulse Staffing is searching for RNs to work as a Contact Tracer. Contact Tracer is a public health professional responsible for contacting individuals who may have come in contact with persons related recently diagnosed with COVID-19.
Contact tracers provide education about the disease, deliver guidance on minimizing the risk of potential transmission from the contact to others in the event the contact become ill, and explain the necessity for the contact to quarantine responsibly in order to reduce the risk of transmission of illness to others.
- Conducts COVID-19 health screening and assessments
- Call contacts of newly diagnosed patients or confirmed positive workforce members
- Documents demographics, symptoms, travel, occupation, and testing
- Provide contacts with approved information about Harris County quarantine procedures, and what to do if symptoms develop
- Include the patient, family, appropriate caregivers, and other health care professionals in making shared decisions about prioritizing and strategies
- Ability to answer and manage calls, emails and/or interactive voice response system
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis