|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Basic Function: In coordination with human resources, quality assurance and program management this position will manage the efforts of our COVID-19 response, planning, implementation, quality and communication in accordance with established procedures.
Reports To: Performance, Compliance & QA Manager
- Communicates, initiates, monitors and manages the implementation of the ECSS COVID-19 planning guide and other supporting documents.
- Coordinates the COVID-19 testing process for staff and persons supported to include initial paperwork, coordinating drive thru testing, monitoring test results and updating management.
- Communicates COVID-19 testing results with management, staff and other stake holders as required and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Works with program management to complete contact tracing and communicates results to affected persons and other management team members as required.
- Manages responses to symptomatic staff and persons supported in accordance with our COVID-19 planning guide.
- Manages response to positive staff and persons supported in accordance with the ECSSr COVID-19 planning guide.
- Monitors documentation related to isolated and quarantined individuals.
- Completes quality reviews of documentation required to support the COVID-19 plan and ensures implementation at all locations.
- Completes reports on COVID-19 status and provides regular updates to program management.
- Completes weekly personal protective equipment inventory for all locations.
- Assists with updating and additions to the ECSS COVID-19 Planning Guide.
- Assists with researching and monitoring local, state and federal COVID-19 recommended practices.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Provides staff training as required.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
* Non-essential duties
Mental/Physical Demands: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to a variety of temperatures, noise, moving mechanical parts, or chemicals.
Environmental Conditions: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Duties are performed in a variety of settings.
- Four years of work experience completing organizations tasks that require compliance to regulations.
- Two years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Service field with knowledge of Infection Control practices.
- A successful candidate should be able to show flexibility in the management of tasks.
- A successful candidate must be able to be on call 24/7.
- A successful candidate should be proactive and have strong problem solving skills.
- A successful candidate understands and can communicate complex data.
- A successful candidate will be aware of IDHS regulations.
- A successful candidate will maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- A successful candidate will be proficient with MS Office Suites.
This description documents the general contents and requirements of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhausted statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities shown are all essential job functions except for those indicated with an asterisk (*). The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.