|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Aerotek is proud to be partnering with a reputable, expanding company in the Cincinnati area that is looking for a research assistant/COVID Swabber to join their team fora 4-month contract!
COVID Swabber Description
- Will be supporting the early intervention program within the department of emergency medicine.
- Working as a Clinical Research Assistant to help identify and test individuals for COVID-19.
- Will be paired with a CRC and working at different community sites.
- Will be collecting swabs from the individual and processing them to be tested.
- Utilizing strong customer service and communication skills as they will be working with a wide array of individuals and explaining the process to them.
- Client will be providing all PPE which must be worn at all times on site and will administering the testing.
***SHIFT: Wednesday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM AND Saturday+Sunday from 9 AM - 5 PM. Monday and Tuesday will be off days.
Must have: High School diploma/GED & previous relevant healthcare experience preferred
Flexible schedule will be required and must be willing and comfortable with wearing client provided PPE at all times while on site.
Will be working at community sites paired with a CRC as assigned. At times will also be reporting to the medical facilities.
**If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send your resume to 'bpasserell@ aerotek.com' and I will call you right away.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.