|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
Looking to work from home and make up to $52,000/year? Staffmark has an opportunity for you - join our family today!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of the Rapid Response Contract Tracer is to assist in managing the intake, monitoring and follow up with those employees who report COVID-like symptoms or close contact, along with applying the appropriate quarantine as outlined in the standard operating procedures, and in ensuring timely follow up with the aligned key stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough interviews (via phone) with employees who may have been exposed to COVID, have symptoms of COVID or have tested positive for COVID.
- Collect information from interviews and make a determination regarding whether they need to quarantine.
- Maintain ongoing communication with impacted individuals to monitor symptoms and track the spread of the disease.
- Accountable for following established Quad Crisis Management and Rapid Response Team protocol and processes.
- Lead and develop innovative solutions that improve efficiency across the Coordinator team.
- Instruct employees of their options while out on quarantine for supplementing pay.
- Ensure timely follow ups with employees, and in maintaining thorough case notes in the COVID tracker.
- Participate in all required team meetings, and ensure responsiveness when asked for clarifications on case status.
- Ensure appropriate and timely escalation of complex cases to the Rapid Response Conductor.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: College Graduate
HR experience preferred.
Bilingual Spanish also preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: .
- Ability to actively listen to employees and leaders with empathy to assist in navigating case resolution.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee’s data and health related information.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within Quad.
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage caseload.
- Ability to ask probing and sometimes difficult questions when consulting with employees
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.