|Date Posted||July 4, 2021|
Registered Nurse (RN)
COVID-19 Screening and Protocol Enforcement
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our COVID-19 Screening opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new people while working within your community. As the national leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Duties include, but are not limited to COVID-19 monitoring, training and managing environments in facilities and within production companies.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state of Massachusetts
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
- Current CPR Card
- Negative TB or Chest X-Ray
- Current Physical