|Location||West Chester Township, OH|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Registered Nurse's needed for a Major Covid Initiative! Outstanding opportunities for newer grads or seasoned veterans! Want to make a difference in the world we live in right now? This is your chance! Looking for a great RN's or Registered Nurses to help out on the screening of patients.
Don't miss out on these great opportunities!
Registered Nurse must work 30-35 hours (If willing to float to nearby clinics you can get up to 40 hours), working 3-4 days per week (10 hour shifts during weekday, 7-8 hour shifts on weekends). Must be available to work every other weekend.
Competitive Pay Rates!
INSTANT HIRES! Looking to make decisions as early as this weekend, start dates will be in coming weeks!
Testing will be done both inside and outside the clinic setting. Required PPE will be available.
Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19 such as:
- Patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notify patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
- Maintain infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at locations both inside and outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.