|Published||December 31, 2021|
Registered Nurse's needed for a Major Clinic offering FLU/COVID Vaccinations. Outstanding opportunities for newer licensed Registered Nurses and any Registered Nurse wanting to help fight the COVID Fight! Completely hands free testing assistance! This is your chance! Looking for a great RN's or Registered Nurses to help with providing Covid Vaccinations. Don't miss out on these great opportunities!
For consideration apply directly or contact - Damian Sroka with A-Line
Pay Rate: $45.14 per hour
Hours: 35-40 hours per week - Sunday - Saturday shifts between 10 am to 7 pm
- Covid Vaccinations Initiative
- Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
- Work Life Balance! Growth Potential
- Help patients manage their well-being with vaccinations and patient education
- Ensure patient information, visit history, refer outs, lab follow-up, phone calls, and consults are carefully and completely documented in the EMR
- Identify opportunities Awithin local communities for development of outreach activities
- Daily use of computer, software programs (EMR), printer, scanner, and credit/debit card equipment
- Develop a close working relationship with store manager and pharmacist at the clinic location
- Perform non-clinical tasks as required (e.g. reporting, vaccination temperature management, maintain clinic appearance)
- Complete financial responsibilities pertaining to customer payment
Summary: Support COVID 19 patients. Conduct physical assessments, perform and interpret diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat common conditions, provide screenings, interventions, counseling, and prescribe medications as needed to patients in specified age categories. Provide accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common family illnesses for patients over 18 months.