|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Registered Nurse COVID Tester. The Registered Nurse would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 38 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sarah Jones at 586-710-7983 (Call or Text) or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Registered Nurse Floater Compensation
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Registered Nurse Floater Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 3 days a week and every other weekend. Monday-Friday 10hrs and Saturday 8hrs and Sunday 7hrs.
- The average hours for the work week 38 hours and the opportunity to travel to more than one location to average 40 hours a week.
Registered Nurse Floater Responsibilities
- Registering patients in EPIC EMR and verifying the patient’s insurance.
- Collecting and processing test specimen.
- The opportunity to educate patients on appropriate next steps based on the test results.
Registered Nurse Floater Requirements
- An active RN license within the state of hire.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- Willing to travel to other locations
Registered Nurse Floater Preferred Qualifications
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- A minimum of one year of EMR experience, taking vital signs, and performing Point of Care Testing.
- EPIC experience (preferred)If you think this Registered Nurse - Floater position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
586-710-7983 (Call or Text)