|Published||January 12, 2022|
Registered Nurse Covid Observers
The COVID Test Observer is responsible for the oversight and operational performance of an Onsite Medical Testing or Screening Event. This position must constantly assess potential improvements for candidate flow if and when it is warranted (i.e. re-directing candidates/employees to any available Medical screening station). This position is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the Onsite Medical Testing or Screening Event. This position is responsible for observing and documenting of Covid Test completion and results.
· Ensure Client employees are accurately completing COVID PCR tests
· Document the completion and results of all completed tests
· Must be fully Vaccinated to work this project
· Must have a clear & active Healthcare license in one of the following modalities: Pharmacy Technician, LVN/LPN, RN or Pharmacist
· Full Time and Part Time shifts offered, schedules are set days
o Full- Time: Full-Time hours average 36 hours per week. The full-time schedule is alternating 40 hour and 32-hour work weeks which includes 3-5 shifts during the week from 10 AM – 7 PM and every other Saturday from 10 AM – 7 PM)
o Part Time: Part time hours are 24 hours which includes 2 shifts during the week from 10 AM – 7 PM and an every Saturday requirement from 10 AM – 7 PM).