|Published||January 25, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-Time/Part-Time Full-time|
A-Line is seeking Registered Nurses for a major pharmacy walk in clinic!
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Giving the results and education to patients.
- Point of Care Testing for COVID-19
Point of Care Testing Terminology:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
Registered Nurses Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Registered Nurse Schedule:
- 38 hours per week- 3 10-hour shifts M-F with rotating weekends
SET SCHDEULE CAN NOT BE CHANGED
If you think this Registered Nurses position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me! Feel free to text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(586) 710-7943 – Direct Line or Text
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]