|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Now hiring Registered Nurse - COVID Drive Thru Testing
COVID Drive Thru Testing position is with a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential.
Looking for a lot of flexibility 38- 40 hours a week 3 shifts M- F w every other weekend. Shifts M-F usually are 8-10 hours long and weekend shifts are around 7-8 hours a day
Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Competitive Pay Rates!
If interested, please apply:
INSTANT HIRES! Looking to make decisions as early as this weekend, start dates will be in coming weeks!
Testing will be done both inside and outside the clinic setting. Required PPE will be available.
Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19 such as:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
- Position is 50/50 half is point of care testing swab and send half is the clerical side
- Hand out self-administered cheek swabs to the patients to swab themselves, the patients give it back and then they send it for results.