|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Job Title: Registered Nurse RN COVID-19 - IN STORE - POINT OF CARE TESTER
Shift: 3 weekdays and every other weekend, FULL TIME ONLY, 37-38 hours per week (no part time or per diem available at this time)
Weekdays start/end around 8am to 7pm = 10 hour shift
Saturdays start/end around 9am to 5pm = 8 hour shift
Sundays start/end around 9am to 4pm = 7 hour shift
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Registered Nurse!
For immediate consideration, contact:
- COVID Testing for Retail Clinic
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results. Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements. Testing location will be based at clinic locations both inside and outside the store.
- PPE available
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment. Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs. Assignment extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs. Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
- State licensed nurse
- BLS certified and active
- EPIC EMR experience a plus!
What makes A-Line Staffing DIFFERENT:
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Supportive team members!
If interested, please apply to this job posting. I look forward to hearing from you!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Key Words: RN, registered nurse, nurse, point of care tester, point of care, PPE, covid initiative, covid, readytowork, ready to work, full time, retail clinic, clinic, medical, healthcare, clinical, hands on, hands-on, COVID vaccine, vaccine, vaccination, vaccination support, immunizations, nurse practitioner, NP, family nurse practitioner, FNP