|Published||September 18, 2022|
Saratoga Medical has a proposal for a Registered Nurse Contact Tracer to work at NIH in Bethesda, MD. We offer a competitive salary, paid federal holidays, PTO, a 401K as well as the opportunity to care for our men, women and families serving in the military.
* The OMS is to enhance the health and safety of the NIH workforce through the provision of a variety of work-related medical and counseling services. With the COVID-19 pandemic, they are supporting the testing program, reporting positive result cases and performing contact tracing for the NIH workforce in conjunction with the Clinical Center Hospital Epidemiology Service.
* Work closely with OMS and the Contact Tracing staff to follow up on positive index cases through the symptomatic testing process in Bethesda, the asymptomatic surveillance testing sites and community reports Focus is on the NIH workforce1
* Follow up on submitted OMS Coronavirus Screening Questionnaires, and assist with scheduling persons for testing, if needed5
* Calling contacts and speaking to them according to the OMS script for notification, ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of the index case to the greatest extent possible2
* Provide support to the NIH Call Center, providing advice and clinical support to persons with COVID related symptom and exposure questions
* Minimum Education BSN
* Minimum of four (4) years of nursing experience with CPR certification
Empathetic, curious and kind, good bedside manner Detail oriented, and familiar with computer programs Excellent organizational and time management skills Strong communication skills, both oral and written Highly comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel