|Date Posted||December 1, 2021|
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is part of the Constellis Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations in various locations in the US. The RN will perform duties as a Team Lead of a small team and monitor medical staff that will administer COVID-19 vaccines to patients at static vaccination sites.
- Prepares station for vaccinating process
- Assists in preparing the vaccine for administration
- May educate patients about COVID-19 vaccination
- Validates patient ID and health history tracking for each vaccine dose
- Administers COVID-19 vaccinations and provides patient care as needed, under the supervision of the Vaccination Operations Manager
- Monitors patients who receive COVID-19 vaccination for adverse events as needed
- Maintains clinical standards and all infectious disease practices according to protocols
- Follows current guidelines, regulations, requirements and best practices on COVID-19 vaccinations and mitigation practices
- Follows cold chain requirements and ensures no waste of vaccine
- Displays an exemplary, safe, professional demeanor at all times.
- Practices absolute professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, and competency with patients, their families, the public, other agencies and coworkers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand the current CDC Guidelines on vaccine administration/management and each manufacturer's instructions specific to their COVID-19 vaccines.
- Complete CDC Training at time of hire.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a U.S. or Naturalized Citizen.
- Current Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of medical protocols, policies, and procedures required.
- Maintains and provides proof of currency of RN license.
- Attends continuing education and refresher training programs as required by employers, medical control, licensing or certifying agencies.
- Able to lead a team of medical and logistics staff to carry out day to day requirements as related to the contract.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills required to perform duties
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is based in a busy healthcare environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required
Work is typically based out of the southwestern part of the United States with some additional travel required. May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.