|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Location: Soldotna, AK
Judge Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurse for multiple openings with one of our client's in the Soldotna area
- Location: Soldotna, AK 99669
- Job Type: Contract (Likelihood of extensions)
A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a the pharmacist’s independent authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations and in accordance with the policies and procedures of this company, the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities. The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment and administration of COVID-19 vaccinations of all patients assigned to him/her, under the discretion of a Registered Pharmacist with Independent Authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Demonstrates competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of COVID-19 Immunizations
- Will be competent in:
- the assessment of patients via screening for COVID-19 immunizations
- complete and accurate clinical documentation.
- Manages time effectively and demonstrates basic leadership qualities in order to deliver and manage appropriate patient care
- Coordinates with Walgreen Co. liaisons to arrive at the appropriate site for administration COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Documents service provided in an acceptable time frame during or immediately after care is provided, leveraging the Vaccine Administration Record (VAR).
- Communicates changes in patient status to appropriate members of the staff to facilitate prompt attention to patient needs.
- Maximizes work efficiency through the use of computers and other technologies. Effectively uses available technology to communicate with Walgreen Co. liaisons.
- Effectively coordinates with liaisons during COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Effectively communicates with agency staff, liaisons, Long-Term Care Facility staff, patients, and family
- Under the direction of the patient’s consent, safely administers COVID-19 vaccine provided in a manner consistent with established standards of practice and policy.
- Prepares and submits documentation outlining services rendered within the required time frame.
- Promptly communicates with patient’s physician and supervisor regarding problems, change in status, need for other team involvement, and goal attainment.
- Thoroughly reports patients care needs, progress and goals when transferring care to an alternate nurse.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team conferences
- Maintains Confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Observe legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care information.
- Speaks knowledgeably about the scope of services that are available through Option Care.
- Maintains a professional image
- Dresses in attire that conveys a professional image adhering to dress code policy. Complies with dress code and infection control policies regarding hygiene and attire.
- Consistently maintains personal self-control and professional decorum in office and community.
- Participates and attends required in services.
- Obtains all educational requirements necessary to maintain professional license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Valid and current driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years of experience providing specialty nursing care, such as infusion therapy, maternal-child health, disease state management, pediatrics, etc. In addition, at least three months experience working in Home Health. Self-directed with excellent time management skills and able to work independently.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively (verbal and oral) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to get to the job site.
- BSN (Bachelor of Science, Nursing)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]