|Location||St. Augustine, FL|
|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
ATC Healthcare Staffing is urgently seeking RN’s for the Duval County Public Schools COVID-19 Rapid Response Team. ATC Healthcare is the #1 provider of nurses for Duval County School Systems. Nurses on this team must be willing to be flexible and to cover elementary schools in the Duval County Area when needed.
- This is a full time contract position for the 2021-2022 year
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM OR 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
This team of nurses responds to identified cases of COVID-19 in the school district. Working closely with the Florida Department of Health (DOH), they conduct contact testing, tracing, and follow-up with COVID-19 students and employees including:
- Performing Covid19 tests on DCPS Employees
- Maintain a tracking log of students and staff with COVID-19–like symptoms and ensuring that protocols are being followed.
- Assist with monitoring the isolation area for students presenting with COVID-19 symptoms
- Relay trends in recurrent school clinic visits with COVID-19-like symptoms to DOH.
- Collaborate with community partners to identify programs and resources to meet the physical and mental health needs of children and families during this global pandemic
They also assist the schools with routine school nurse responsibilities including immunization follow-up, basic first aid, administration of medication, and performing routine and prescribed procedures.
- School holidays and in-services off
- No nights or weekends
- Weekly pay on Friday's
- Health/Dental/Vision and other employee benefits
- Current State of Florida nursing license
- Minimum of One-year nursing experience
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Current TB Test/PPD
RNs: $29/hr LPNs: $23/hr
Contact us ASAP if you or someone you know is interested in this rewarding opportunity. We pay referral bonuses!
ATC Healthcare Servicesis an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.