|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a RadiationTherapy RN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit yourapplication with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what ittruly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/AssistancePrograms
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% ofpay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insuranceoptions
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program(ESPP)
We are seeking a Radiation Therapy RN for our facility to ensure that wecontinue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are anamazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking aphenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as wedo. We want you to apply now!
- You will ensure the timely flow ofpatient's through the Radiation Oncology department
- You will work with front desk staffto elevate excess wait times and delays
- You will schedule CMC diagnosticand/or treatment planning exams and surgeries
- You will answer patient phonecalls/questions, calls in prescriptions, draws lab work
- You will attend chart rounds on aweekly basis
- You will prepare for JCAHO reviewsand CMC Tracers
It all started here! TriStar CentennialMedical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStarCentennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’sHospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Radiation Therapy RN opening. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your applicationand help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing
- Current RN licensure
- Over 1 year experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.