|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Maintain process specifications. This includes verifying specifications and setting machine conditions at the beginning of a production run or product change
- Verify that actual machine conditions are within process specifications (at least once at the beginning of the shift).
- Make and document process specification adjustments for product control or process improvements
- Return any out-of-specification condition to specification and document
- If unable to meet specification, document and development a path forward to correct
- Review Infinity and Core-sight data to identify and resolve quality problems.
- Review lab data as needed and take appropriate action
- Review tracer alert test results and implement corrective action and documentation
- Investigate, identify cause, and correct positional problems.
- Review the status of statistical process control (SPC) and make required changes
- Contact Process Engineer or Product Manager for consultation
- Verify machine mechanical functionality including finish applicator position, godet alignment, etc.
- Review quench air handlers and inter-floor pressure data for data consistency
- Review current and previous shift break performance and recommend appropriate action
- Other related duties as directed by management
- Good work ethics/attendance record (not under corrective action).
- Able to read and write English.
- Basic computer skills, knowledge or ability to learn AS400 and required inputs.
- Analytical thinking/Troubleshooting savvy
- Work independently
- Ability to lift 40lbs, walk up and down stairs.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.