|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Location: Paris, TX
Duration: 2-3 month contract
Pay rate: $20/hr
Shift: We have multiple shifts open, apply today!
- 5am-8am (every day)
- 5am-5pm (every day)
- 4pm-7pm (every day)
Corestaff is the official MSP resourcing partner for Kimberly-Clark for contractor positions operating and managing their nationwide contingent workforce program. The Covid-19 role is a Corestaff contract position with placement at Kimberly-Clark in
About the client:
Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s 46,000 employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them.
Their well-known global brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries, and they hold the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries.
COVID-19 Testers will oversee the collection of swab samples and may assist in the case where participants are unable to self-swab. They will also report sample collection in a manner to promote the efficient operation of the laboratory and effective testing program.
- Organize and sanitize space in preparation for collection and testing
- Working with employees to hand out Covid-19 tests onsite
- Receive and catalog samples for testing, with attention to organizational systems and privacy and safety regulations
- Oversees sample collections
- Prepares specimens for testing, if required
- Ensures quality control on samples collected
- Assist participants unable to provide samples of their own
- Assistant Site Nurse in sample collection when required
- collecting & recording the test results
- perform additional job duties such as assisting with bagging masks while onsite.
• Fully Vaccinated (2-dose series of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine)
• Reliable transportation
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple information sources.
• Fast learner with ability to take in large amounts of information and learn quickly.
While performing the duties of this job, the worker is occasionally exposed to the risk of communicable disease (COVID-19). This position will require PPE to be worn when assisting with or administering COVID-19 test.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.