|Published||May 9, 2022|
Job Title: Operating Stationary Engineer
Job code: 91730
Starts: 04/11/2022 - 08/26/2022
Contract Duration: 4 months, w/ possibility of extension or transition to perm.
Hours: 3rd Shift / Rotating Schedule
Location: Groton, CT 06340
Pay: $34.00 - $36.00/hr. Plus 10% shift differential.
Respond to reports of defect with regards to buildings and facility services equipment, i.e.- HVAC, doors, electrical problems, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and facilitates periodic testing on building and service-related equipment, and support vendor maintenance and repair activities.
- Troubleshoot problems with building and facilities equipment by utilizing all means necessary.
- Aid in facilitating safety and security by ensuring workplace, municipal, and legal standards are maintained with regards to building and grounds.
- Perform building rounds and inspections on various building systems.
- Able to perform water chemistry for chilled water and boiler water system requirements
- Able to operate automated equipment such as building management systems to some degree determined by job assignment i.e. remotely manipulate electrical, lighting, HVAC, fire systems, etc.
- Provide regular updates to Maintenance Management / Supervision regarding status of projects and assignments
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; with at least 3 years of related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- OE-2, S1 or S2 Trade license required, 24/7 plant operation coverage.
- Minimum 7 years of building operations and maintenance experience.
- Meet industry standards of operation in accordance with NEC, NFPA, OSHA, ANSI, BOCA, MSI, etc.
- Stationary equipment engineers operator license
- MetaSys, Trane Tracer Summit, Lithonia and Lutron lighting controls experience preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Computerized Maintenance Management System (C.M.M.S) Project, and other internet-based software
Experis (ManpowerGroup) job opening announcement (contract/project job).
Gaye Unverferth, Recruiter
The job opportunity listed below above is open and available for consideration. If you are interested in exploring this opening, or gathering additional information, please contact the recruiter listed above, or send a resume via email, and you will be contacted.