|Date Posted||October 3, 2020|
Now Hiring! COVID-19 Disease Investigators and Contact Tracers:
Seeking Healthcare Professionals! (RNs, Epidemiologists, Case Managers, Public Health Professionals, Social Workers, etc.)
Public health staff and contract employees in the State of KY will be working with COVID-19 patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact while contagious.
- Interview patients (by phone) to gather information regarding their contacts with COVID-19 positive patients and determine possible personal and health history related to transmitted diseases
- Educate and counsels patients regarding transmitted diseases and risk reduction
- Locate individuals who have been reported to have COVID-19 or who have been in contact with infected individuals; directs these individuals to submit necessary laboratory specimens and such other necessary control measures
- Encourage individuals who have been in contact with COVID-19 to have medical examinations and laboratory testing as applicable
- Provide information and education on COVID-19 to phone inquiries
- Conduct phone interviews with persons who are COVID-19 positive and assist them in informing their close contacts of their positive status
- Conduct investigations to discover unreported cases
- Pay: $24-$29 per hour commensurate with experience
- Hours: 8:00am - 7:00pm M-F, some weekends (need to be available during these times, as needs will fluctuate)
- Expected Contract Length: 3+ months
- Registered Nurse OR expertise in Epidemiology OR experience in Public Health, Case Management, Social Work
- Knowledgeable of healthcare/medical terminology
- Familiarity with patient confidentiality
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.