|Location||La Grange, KY|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Now Hiring! COVID-19 Contact Tracers & Disease Investigators:
Contract employees in the State of KY will be working with COVID-19 patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact while contagious.
- Interview individuals (by phone) to elicit information regarding their contacts to COVID-19 positive patients
- Educate and counsel patients regarding state-recommended guidelines and risk reduction.
- Locate persons who have been reported to have COVID-19 or who have been in contact with infected individuals; directs these individuals to the proper contacts and resources
- Encourage persons who have been in contact with COVID-19 to schedule examinations and/or testing
- Provide information and education on COVID-19 to phone inquiries
- Conducts phone interviews with persons who are COVID-19 positive and assists them in informing their close contacts of their positive status
- Conduct investigations to discover unreported cases
- Starting Pay: $20-$35 per hour (depending on skills, education and experience)
- Location: La Grange, KY (these positions are in-office, not remote)
**All applicants must live within a 20-mile radius of La Grange, KY**
- Registered Nurse OR experience in Public Health, Case Management, Social Work, epidemiology, etc.
- Knowledgeable of healthcare/medical terminology
- Familiarity with patient confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.