|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
“WE DO WHAT WE SAY”
JTSi is a small federal government consulting firm, providing technical services to the Federal Government, i.e., DoD, DHS and various Civilian Agencies. As a small business we are proud to have earned the reputation of honesty, integrity and the ability to build professional long-term relationships with our employees and clients. Please visit our website at www.JTSUSA.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
LOCATION: Picatinny Arsenal, when COVID19 travel is opened
New Task Order, Long Term Work, JTSi is the Prime!
- Design, implement and deliver load balancing and security technologies including refresh and migration activities.
- Support operations teams on escalated incidents, and support off-hours maintenance activities for release management and changes associated with assigned projects.
- Collaborate with Network Engineering and Project Management to create and implement custom solutions that adhere as closely as possible to existing Design Standards.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot all vendor provided tools and provide training on the offering to junior engineers.
- Perform ongoing performance, availability, and capacity optimization as defined by service.
- Deliver project documentation to customer and operations for new implementations and is used as the primary reference for day-to-day management.
- Perform physical, virtual, and cloud-based Design and Implementation to legacy
- Support transition and implementation, responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of load balancer /application delivery controller infrastructure.
- Collaborate with network engineering and project management to create and implement custom solutions that adhere as closely as possible to existing design standards.
- Translate functional business requirements into a technical solution that conforms to global design standards.
- Minimum 7 years recent experience with above duties, including the following;
- F5 Load Balancing, Portal & Proxy Server Configurations, Support Trading Partners Connections
- CompTIA Security+
- Required to be available to work on site at Picatinny Arsenal, N.J.., once COVID19 travel restrictions are lifted.
- MUST Be US Citizen With Secret Clearance Clearance.
- Education – MUST have a BS or BA degree in STEM or related Fields.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP on 571 - 406 - 2272 / If you do respond via e-mail ( jinson.jose (at) jtsusa.com) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
JTSI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
#Job #Career #Opportunity #Profession #Employment #Occupation #ReadyToWork