|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Aerotek is currently working with an essential business that needs to continue running during the current COVID-19 pandemic. This business is turning to the health care field for help with screening workers into work every day. Main functions and responsibilities will be interacting with current employees (non-contact) and asking screening questions about their general health, checking their temperature, and maintaining a clean and sanitized area. Currently the company has 1 urgent need for a full time swing shift, Sun-Thurs 12:30 PM - 9 PM. This position is fairly entry level, people with experience as a care giver, medical assistant, nurse, etc. would be preferred. If interested, please be sure to submit your resume along with your application.
- Working onsite at a construction site for a data center. Will be working outside, under a tent.
- Hard hats, neon vests, gloves, masks and thermometers will be provided.
- The screeners will be responsible for screening all individuals entering the job site. There are two gates into the job site that need to be manned with COVID-19 Screeners 24/7.
- The screeners will use a forehead scanning thermometer (infrared thermometer) to take temperatures.
- They will take the temperature of ANYONE who enters: employees, vendors, visitors, etc.
- They will also have a clipboard with COVID-19 specific screening questions that need to be asked verbatim to every individual entering the job site.
- If the individual has a temp below 100.4 degrees F and answers "no" too all of the questions, the screener will give them a wristband and allow them onsite.
- If the individual answers "yes" to any of the screening questions, they will be asked to leave. A security guard will be there to escort them offsite.
- If an individual has a temperature at or above 100.4, they will need to stand aside and wait 15 minutes to have their temp taken again. If they test below 100.4 that time, they can enter. If they are still above, the screener will need to ask them to leave and security will escort them offsite.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.