|Date Posted||December 3, 2021|
HIRING INCENTIVE - $500 Starting Bonus
Looking to join one of the United States’ fastest-growing companies? Seeking an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others while transforming the image that our nation’s healthcare system is restraining and burdensome? Look no further than eMBRY Health!
In early 2020, Raymond Embry witnessed the need for a more responsive and effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thousands of Arizonans fell ill daily. Communities across the state desperately sought testing services. Embry, a lifelong healthcare industry entrepreneur, and advocate seized the moment and created eMBRY Health to fill the testing void.
Over the last year, eMBRY Health has experienced rapid growth due to the pressing need for COVID-19 testing services. Nearly 1.5 million Arizonans benefited from eMBRY Health’s critical testing services. Knowing that the impact of the pandemic is not over, and seeing the devastating impact of the Delta Variant, eMBRY Health pushed past Arizona boundaries opening in new states across the country. In the fall of 2021 operations have been established in Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas. States opening in the month of December include Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, North Carolina and South Carolina. With a plan to continue opening in even more states before the end of 2021.
eMBRY Health’s success is fostered in its diversity, team spirit, and a shared employee commitment to make healthcare “smarter” and “more accessible for all.” Now, more than ever, we need qualified, hard-working, and talented individuals with experience in fields such as Phlebotomy, Field Operations, Sales, Patient Success to name a few, who also believe in this mission to join us.
We are seeking credentialed medical professionals for immediate full-time and part-time employment in keeping our regional community's exposure to COVID-19 under control during the national emergency and/or global pandemic. In addition, we are seeking individuals capable of administering vaccinations. Our test sites are a drive-thru set up and patients will be able to remain in their vehicle to be tested. The operation is designed to limit exposure both to the patient and the medical provider collecting the swab. You should be able to correctly perform the job while also being compassionate. Each patient should be treated with care and attention. It is important to demonstrate empathy and understanding.
You will be responsible for collecting swabs for diagnostic testing of COVID-19 and/or a venous blood draw for COVID-19 antibody testing. You will also be responsible for administering flu vaccinations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of organization.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Understanding of EMR and ability to document patient information.
Education and Experience:
- Certification as a Medical Assistant, EMT, Phlebotomist, Paramedic, or LPN/LVN required.
- Prior experience in a clinical setting preferred, but not required
- Experience and ability to perform phlebotomies and/or administer vaccines is highly preferred.
- Fingerprint clearance card preferred.
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health:
- TestNOW www.testnow.com/
- Embry Health https://embryhealth.com/
- Embry Women’s Health https://embrywomenshealth.com/
- Backstage Medical Systems https://backstagemed.com/
- Embry Aesthetics https://embryaesthetics.com/
**Full terms and conditions of the $500 hiring bonus available on request. Subject to change. **