|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
P1 Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Facility Maintenance Engineer to work in a production setting in Kansas City, MO.
Work schedule is 3rd shift, Tuesday-Saturday 11:00pm-7:30am
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Inspect, test and perform Operations & Maintenance (O&M) preventative maintenance inspections on mechanical, electrical and automatic temperature control equipment utilizing results oriented strategies to ensure continuing operation. Respond to and resolve Building Management System (BMS) alarms on critical equipment. Good judgment is necessary to determine when assistance is needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and diagnose mechanical and electrical systems using a variety of tools and instruments.
- Intermediate knowledge of building management systems, Johnson Controls Metasys UI, Siemens or Trane Tracer.
- Perform specified preventative maintenance tasks
- Communicate with the owner, or the owner’s representative, on the work performed and present status of the mechanical system.
- Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location and operation of the system(s).
- Knowledge of utility equipment such as boilers, chillers HVAC, pumps and other equipment
- Performs all work in accordance with established code and safety procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Vocational technical training preferred
- 1-3 years HVAC and/or general maintenance experience
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call: 913-275-5694.