|Published||July 29, 2022|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Location: San Jose, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Laboratory Assistant - I
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Semiconductor package/silicon sample prep. for failure analysis using CNC, polishing and other lab equipment.
- Person will be responsible for logistic between two building in San Jose/Santa Clara (~5 miles distance one way - driving own vehicle once or twice per day only).
- Help engineers with routine analytical equipment setup, test, and calibration as well as routine maintenance.
- In this position, you will support hands-on work to electrical FAFI and physical silicon debug Lab operation.
- Performing hands-on sample prep. using polisher, CNC, and various equipment for FAFI and silicon debug of client's NG products manufactured on advanced packaging and fab process technology.
- Performing hands-on test data collection using tester (CMT/HDMT), Parametric Analyzer, Oscilloscope, and curve tracer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- AA in science or diploma or equivalent
- Optional experience: Knowledge of CMOS-VLSI circuits, electronics, device physics and Fab process flows.
- IC Board/system level testing knowledge and problem solving. ATE/CMT Tester usage experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in LINUX, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Project) is required.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com