|Date Posted||April 12, 2021|
The Maintenance Electrician is an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team who will be responsible for analyzing and correcting electrical problems, repair, and overhaul equipment and controls.
Essential Functions of the Job (In order of Importance):
- Maintain and/or repair Low to High Voltage electrical power distribution systems and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment on a regular preventative maintenance schedule. In depth ability to trouble shoot 24v Circuits
- Trouble shoot, replace/repair electrical components of machinery including but not limited to: PLC’s, VFD’s, Contacts, Relays etc.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics, parts diagrams and operating procedures pertaining to industrial electrical equipment.
- Complete quality documentation of repairs, work orders and preventative maintenance performed on all equipment and machinery.
- Ability to use a variety of electrical tools safely and accurately including but not limited to: Multimeters, Meggers, Circuit tracers, Fish tape’s, Conduit benders, terminal crimpers etc.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Operating mobile equipment such as forklift trucks, boom lifts and scissor lifts. Welding and fabrication skills are a plus but not required for the maintenance electrician position and can be taught on the job.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, walk, and lift, up to 50 pounds including very limited work in confined spaces.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of this Job & Minimum years of experience:
- 3-5 Years of experience as a maintenance electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient ability to understand and trouble shoot electro mechanical industrial machinery.
- Experience with PLC’s, VFD’s, Time delay sensors, Photo eyes, Boilers, Chiller pumps, compressed air systems, Driven conveyor belts, High and low voltage service panels.
- Residential and industrial electrical circuits.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent.