|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2021|
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Description: COVID-19 Response:
- Employee Support You will play a key role in supporting our COVID-19 policies and processes as part of the broader Organization's COVID-19 Response team.
- You will help by reviewing COVID-19 employee inquiries and providing appropriate related guidance in line with HR policies and processes, as well as federal/state/location guidelines.
- Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and empathetic approach will support our efforts to ensure a safe workplace for Team, while ensuring business continuity.
- In addition, you'll be reviewing Return to Office (RTO) requests from employees and managers and determining approval based on established guidelines.
What you'll be doing...
- Reviewing employee questions regarding established COVID-19 policies and associated Return to Office (RTO) exception requests
- Conducting investigative analysis based on provided guidelines - including researching, analyzing information, and detailing findings
- Evaluating requests to determine business need and allowance within written guidelines
- Providing timely, clear responses to employees and other key stakeholders.
- Providing written communication about the status of questions/requests to the employee, manager and HRBP (as applicable) on a timely basis.
What we're looking for...
- You enjoy digging into the details but don't lose sight of the big picture. You maintain positive strong professional relationships in what can sometimes be sensitive situations.
- You are comfortable balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- You are proactive in your approach to timely resolution.
You'll need to have:
- Comfort with varying technology (e.g., MS Office, Slack, Google sheets)
- Customer service experience, strong empathy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills; attention to detail
- High level of responsiveness
- Comfort managing multiple priorities with short deadlines
- Motivation to follow up and close out pending requests in a timely manner
- Good judgment and application of policies with focus on business continuity and internal customer experience
- Ability to operate with minimal oversight
Even better if you have:
- Prior intake / case management / workflow experience
- Understanding of HR principles, regulations and policies
- Knowledge of COVID-19 policies, processes, tools, and guidelines
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com