|Date Posted||January 9, 2022|
Adecco is currently searching for an HR Support role to support the client's HR department with their HR and COVID tracing needs. This role will be mainly remote but looking for someone commutable to their Richardson, TX headquarters if needed on an occasional basis!
This is a Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm role with very occasional times logging in on a Saturday or Sunday to assist. This role pays $23-25 an hour based on experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Calling employees with COVID diagnosis, like-symptoms, or direct exposure and following Fossil's COVID process supporting tools
• Gather and record information on symptoms and/or exposure via our Investigations Sheet process • Provide employees with Fossil's quarantine policy, return to work requirements and state/local quarantine procedures
• Follow companie's COVID investigation script to inform employees about the importance of quarantine, notice of health status changes, and/or if COVID diagnosis happens during the quarantine period
• Process driven and detail oriented • Maintain daily contact with the leader
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking and sound judgment required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Communicate with employees in a professional and empathetic manner
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
Must have at least 2+ years of human resources experience and/or Bachelor's degree in HR.
Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records