|Location||Fountain Valley, CA|
|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
We are looking for an HRBP, Safety and COVID to support our client in Fountain Valley!
- Creates and maintains forms/online notes (e.g. HR status change form, Notes in HRIS system).
- Provides customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Designs and distributes materials for orientations. Develops and conducts presentations using audiovisual tools, including PowerPoint and videos.
- Provides training and support to management and employees; including field staff.
- Strong ability in Excel and can handle basic reporting of Covid numbers and metrics to update Management
- Ensures prompt and proactive communication with other HR team members as necessary
- Maintains organized documentation of all cases
- Update necessary reports to ensure compliance with various governmental entities.
- Provide assistance to employees that are impacted by Covid-19 by explaining company process and well as provide support as necessary in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide one on one support to employees that require assistance and involve other team members as necessary.
- Provide coaching, training, and updates to managers on the Covid-19 Process and employees that call out
- Understand hazards and prevention of the transmission of Covid-19 and be able to acknowledge when a situation needs to be escalated.
- Support management team with communication process on preventative measures as well as help provide additional training as necessary or as identified.
- Collect, maintain, and document case information as required.
- Work with EHS to ensure that OSHA and CDC guidelines are being met when collecting information.
- Ensure proper investigation and documentation to determine work relatedness
- Ensure adequate contact tracing investigation and documentation
SKILLS -ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Good analytical and mathematical skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret data
* Strong self-motivator
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Effective organizational skills
* Effective and tactful communicator through excellent professional, verbal, and written communication skills, with all levels of employees.
* Excellent problem solving skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.