|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Russell Tobin and Associates is currently hiring HR Representative for our Fortune 500 Client in Beaverton, OR. Apply today for consideration!
Job Title: HR Representative
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006
Duration: 3 month contract from start date with possibility of extension
Project Description (if applicable):
- Contact tracing is the process of identifying, notifying, and following up with close contacts of an infected person.
- The intent is to inform, provide support, and prevent additional spread of the virus through NIKE via targeted social distancing actions (ex. self-monitoring from home).
- In addition to this work the contact tracer may partner with local health authorities and county health authorities in compliance to their reporting standards while maintaining privacy of our employee information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct contact tracing in line with NIKE’s contact tracing methodology, processes, and procedures.
- Performing interviews with ill employees to gather information, notifying close contacts, and ensuring ongoing well-being of impacted employees.
- Operating in a time-sensitive environment that may require communication at early or late hours.
- Maintaining internal records of Contact Tracing for health authorities and business facing HR
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent and sensitive interpersonal, cultural sensitivity, and interviewing skills with the ability to build and maintain trust with impacted employees.
- Resourcefulness in communicating with employees within the contact tracing process.
- An understanding of confidentiality, including the ability to conduct interviews without violating confidentiality. (HIPAA certification is a plus)
- Understanding or willingness to learn health-related terms and principles (ex. exposure, infection, infectious period, symptoms of disease, pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic infection).
- For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another language is an advantage (ex. Spanish).
- Ability to work remotely- must have strong internet connection, must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children, and other adults
- Flexibility in schedule understanding the time sensitive nature of these cases
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Designs, implements and monitors a variety of human resource programs Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management Responsibilities are within the Human Resources Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.