|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
3 Month Contract!! HR Administrative Assistant for Reputable Healthcare Organization!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kristin Ursua
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $25 - $27 per year
A bit about us:
We are a Healthcare organization around for over 100 years providing people with help with their healthcare needs. We truly care about everyone who comes through our doors and we do all we can to assist the with their health issues, questions or concerns. We consist of 159 medical and non-medical affiliates, which operate over 600 health clinics in the U.S. We partner with organizations in 12 countries globally. The organization directly provides a variety of reproductive health services and sexual education, as well as contributing to research in reproductive technology.
Why join us?
CORE COMPETENCIES – WE CARE:
- Welcoming: Anticipates customer requirements and gives high priority to customer satisfaction and service. Handles problems quickly and efficiently. Maintains a pleasant, positive and professional approach. Embraces opportunities to help team members, stakeholders, and other departments.
- Ethical: Deals with others in a sincere and honest manner. Accepts responsibility for actions. Supports company values and follows the Standards of Conduct.
- Confidential: Respects the information shared by our patients, employees, and vendors and maintains appropriate confidentiality. Follows all policies and laws that protect private & privileged information.
- Accessible: Is available and approachable to others, open-minded, fair and non-defensive. Appreciates constructive feedback and is a team player. Demonstrates good listening skills.
- Respectful: Values diversity and treats everyone with dignity and courtesy. Dependable and courteous of other people’s time and commitments.
- Empathetic: Demonstrates interest and understanding in other people’s feelings, attitudes and reasoning. Maintains an open and non-judgmental demeanor that is patient, flexible, and understanding.
The HR Administrative Assistant assists the department in managing COVID-19 related leave including, but not limited to receiving intake calls, conducting follow up calls, inputting leave information in COVID-19 spreadsheet, and scheduling COVID-19 testing for staff members. This position assists in additional HR administrative duties, including filing, data entry, and updating departmental reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licensure and/or Certification Requirements:
- Advanced coursework in HR and/or PHR, SHRM-CP certifications preferred.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative role in Human Resources highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, initiative, and critical thinking.
- Organized and efficient in multi-tasking.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Agency Standard Requirements:
- Strong commitment to quality healthcare and excellent customer service is required.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate high level computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Electronic medical records experience may also be required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Functions: Essential functions encompass the required tasks, duties and responsibilities performed as part of the job and the reason the job exists.
- Assist the HR department in managing COVID-19 related leave including, but not limited to receiving intake calls, conducting follow up calls, inputting leave information in COVID-19 spreadsheet, and scheduling COVID-19 testing for staff members.
- Provide staff members with information on COVID-19 related support and benefits, including emergency paid sick leave, EFMLA, and behavioral wellness benefits.
- Assist HR team in updating reports for the department.
- Assist in additional HR administrative duties including, but not limited to filing, data entry, creating employee files, and creating identification badges for new hires.
- Provide back-up coverage and support to the HR department as needed.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.