|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
The Contact Tracers will be responsible for watching and analyzing video from fulfillment centers. If an employee tests positive for COVID the Contact Tracer will watch surveilance videos and write a report of who the individual came into contact with. They will also be analyzing videos to ensure people are socially distanced in the fulfillment centers and writing reports if that is being violated. This project is a big initiative for Jeff Bezos and Amazon this year. If it goes well, they will continue to hire for this group and implement this in all of the fulfillment centers across the US.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing video of the event, understand it thoroughly and make the best use of human judgement and available resources to resolve it.
• Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams/managers, according to processes and standards.
• Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment.
• Analyze and detect exceptions.
• Meets predetermined and assigned productivity and quality standard targets.
• Share and contribute to process improvements.
• Accurately communicate verbally and in written form to a broad customer base
reporting, report writing, microsoft office, typing, data entry, administrative skills, investigation and analysis
Top Skills Details:
attention to detail
Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm
Monday – Thursday 7am – 5:30pm
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6:30pm
Monday – Thursday 9am – 7:30pm
3, 12s – will get paid 24/HR rather than $20/HR
Friday – Sunday 7am – 7:30
Please free free to email your resume, and feel free to give me a call back to this number 602-281- 4825 EXT 56166.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.